British Society of Master Glass Painters - Touring Exhibition
The British Society of Master Glass Painters have selected 60 panels to exhibit in their Centenary Exhibition tour, including Fabrizia Bazzo's panel "Memories of the Sea".
To celebrate the Centenary of the British Society of Master Glass Painters invited their Members to create an exhibition panel measuring 30cm x 30cm.
The exhibition will be touring a number of locations. (see below for more details).
17 Sep 2021 to 30 Sep 2022
Monday – Saturday: 10am – 4pm
Sunday: 12.30pm – 3.30pm
Free Admission at all venues
Fabrizia's entry was inspired by memories of walking along the seashore; something that has always been a pleasure for her and is what she has missed most during periods of lockdown.
Fabrizia says of her work: "Translating dreams into glass has always been my way of entering a world of wonders and, more recently, a way to escape reality."
The exhibition will be touring the following places:
- Ely Cathedral - 17 September – 31 October 2021
- Winchester Cathedral 4 – 25 November 2021
- All Saints Church, Bristol - 1 December 2021 - 28 January 2022
- National Waterfront Museum, Swansea 5 February – 8 May 2022
- Wells Cathedral 13 May – 13 June 2022
- Worcester Cathedral 13 June – 23 June 2022
- Oxford Festival of the Arts 24 June – 17 July 2022
- Lichfield Cathedral 18 July – 25 August 2022
- International Festival of Glass, Stourbridge 26-29 August 2022
- Manchester Cathedral September 2022
Further information can be found on the BSMGP's website: British Society of Master Glass Painters