British Society of Master Glass Painters - Touring Exhibition
The British Society of Master Glass Painters have selected 60 panels to exhibit in their Centenary Exhibition tour, including Fabrizia Bazzo's panel "Memories of the Sea".
To celebrate the Centenary of the British Society of Master Glass Painters invited their Members to create an exhibition panel measuring 30cm x 30cm.
The exhibition will be touring a number of locations. (see below for more details).
17 Sep 2021 to 29 Aug 2022
Monday – Saturday: 10am – 4pm
Sunday: 12.30pm – 3.30pm
Free Admission at all venues
Fabrizia's entry was inspired by memories of walking along the seashore; something that has always been a pleasure for her and is what she has missed most during periods of lockdown.
Fabrizia says of her work: "Translating dreams into glass has always been my way of entering a world of wonders and, more recently, a way to escape reality."
The exhibition will be touring the following places:
- Ely Cathedral - 17 September – 31 October 2021
- Winchester Cathedral 4 – 25 November 2021
- All Saints Church, Bristol - 1 December 2021 - 28 January 2022
- National Waterfront Museum, Swansea Spring 2022
- Wells Cathedral May – June 2022
- International Festival of Glass, Stourbridge 26-29 August 2022
- Further sites to be announced
Further information can be found on the BSMGP's website: British Society of Master Glass Painters