Student Memberships now live!!
The Society has now launched a new type of membership for full-time students. If you'd like to become a student member, please apply by going to the "Join" page.
Membership of the Society provides overarching benefits for all levels of membership:
- Support, share and learn from other members’ practices
- Making friends and being able to talk with like-minds
- Opportunity to join discussions on interesting topics
The benefits of Student Membership include:
- Invitations to some SDC Zoom events – Studio Safaris, Maker & Project Spotlights, In conversations
- Access to website Dashboard and Society resources
- Invitations to Private Views
- Invitation to AGM & Members’ Day
- Receive Quarterly Newsletters
If you'd like to become a student member, please apply here: Student membership application