Mignon Woodfield MSDC
Mignon has been a ceramicist professionally for over 40 years. She has exhibited her ceramics in galleries including the Circle Gallery, Glasgow in 2010 and the Drawing Barn, Marlborough in 2013 among many others. Her work was featured in Jane Waller’s seminal book on current ceramics practice 'Colour in Clay'.
- B.A. Hons in Ceramics from Central School of Art & Design
- Senior Technician at the Ceramics Art Department, Institute of Education (London) until 1979
- Taught the Ceramics Foundation Course at Maidstone College of Art & Medway College of Design until 1980
- Ceramics Tutor at Harrow School of Art until 1986
- Has had solo exhibitions at Rabley Drawing Centre, Circle Gallery Glasgow, Centrespace Bristol and the Pall Mall Galleries
- Works from her dedicated studio space in Oxford